Looking for content that inspires action, or need social media with a soul? It's time for your organization to get dependable, experienced help.
I’m Alicia Neubauer, a freelance writer and social media pro for hire who's ready to help. I add personality to your content by making it:
My high-quality content is search-engine and social media friendly, and it helps your company save time and resources.
I have plenty of experience in:
- The digital marketing field — I've worked in social media for over 4 years
- Blogging — I've written many pieces on a wide variety of topics
- Other digital content and working with multiple CMSs
I am also a pop-culture obsessed millennial living in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I have expert lots of working knowledge, personal interest, and experience in:
- Social media and digital marketing
- Food and recipes
- Legal and law firms
- Recruiting, from both the recruit and recruiter perspectives
- Interior design and architecture
- Skincare and beauty
Why HIRE me?
I’m a passionate, vibrant personality with a quick wit and a drive to take any project on. I've worked in agency and corporate environments, and understand how time is a commodity – money, perhaps. I enjoy nailing deadlines and working with all kinds of business and personality types.
And above all else, I guarantee: you won't find a writer voice quite like mine.
I've written and managed social for big brands including:
- Ford Motor Company
- General Mills
- Thomson Reuters
- Ramada Plaza
My written content and social media strategy have been viewed and shared thousands of times across small and gigantic U.S. and international channels. I know how to handle a large viewership, as well as gain more views and click starting with a smaller audience.
If you and your business are looking for clicks and shares, I can help. It's an art to know how to reach and engage hundreds and thousands of people on social – I've mastered that art, and adapt to ever-changing strategies to continue to do so.
What i've Achieved
- Established multiple social media channels for brands new to social
- Grew follow counts from the ground up, or doubled followers within months, not years
- Organized communication plans and calendars to ensure clear and impactful posts and blogs
- Wrote blogs and social ads to draw in new fans and convert them to clients
- Led social campaigns for multiple campaigns that provided leads for a fraction of traditional print ads costs